By accessing, browsing, and/or using our website located at https://www.regulusblack.com, and any other websites owned, operated or controlled by us, our social media networking webpages and mobile applications (together the "Sites"), you are deemed to accept this Agreement and agree to be bound by it. As used in this Agreement, "The Regulus Black Card LLc,"”The Regulus,” "we," "us," or "our" shall mean The Regulus Black Card LLC., its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives.
Information We Collect:
We collect information from you for the following general purposes: to provide you with our products and services, for geocoding and location mapping, for identification and authentication, to improve the services we offer, to contact you and for our own research.
Personally Identifiable Information
When you use our Sites, we ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information so that we can contact or identify you and administer your account ("Personal Information"). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, email address and home and business postal addresses, as well as credit card numbers or other payment account numbers.
We also may collect the other information from you, such as your age, gender, zip code, and individual preferences ("Non-Identifying Information").
IP Addresses/Log Data
When you use our Sites, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website ("Log Data"). Log Data may include, but is not limited to, your computer's Internet Protocol address, browser type, the web page you were visiting before you came to the Site and information you search for on a Site. We use this data to track how our users are navigating the site.
At times, we may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and Log Data and aggregate it with information collected from other The REGULUS Users in order improve the quality of the Sites and to analyze and understand how our Sites are used.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personally identifiable information to any of the following/for any of the following reasons:
- To third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, e-mail delivery services, credit card processing and other similar services to enable them to provide services;
- As required to fulfill your purchase (e.g., to our restaurant partners to enable them to fulfill your order);
- To an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings);
- As we believe to be appropriate: (a) under applicable law including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain;
- We may also share aggregated information that includes your Personal Information, Non-Identifying Information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis and demographic profiling and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services.
Third Party Sites
If you do not wish to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may unsubscribe from receiving them by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
The Services are not directed to children under 13 and we request that such individuals not provide any personally identifying information to us.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Site contains links to other websites. The inclusion of these links on the Site does not imply endorsement of the linked site by us or by our affiliates.
https://www.REGULUSBLACK.com uses industry standard technology designed to help keep your Personal Information safe. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and the security of your Personal Information, among other things, depends on your protection of your account password. Please do not disclose your account password to anyone. If you have any other questions about the security of our Sites, please contact us using the links at the bottom of the page.
We are very concerned about Identity theft and the practice currently known as "phishing." We take the task of safeguarding your information in order to protect you from identity theft very seriously. We will never request your credit card information, your account ID, login password, or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication. For more information about phishing, you can visit the Federal Trade Commission's website.